You only need 5 ingredients and about 5 minutes to prepare this tender, juicy, and healthy Honey Dijon Roasted Pork Tenderloin! It might look like a fancy holiday meal, but this clean eating dinner is about to become your go-to weeknight special!
Pork is so underrated, isn’t it? It often gets overlooked in favor of “the other white meat,” but I swear…every time I serve pork, Keith and the boys devour it! This simple roasted pork tenderloin was no exception! Note to self: BUY MORE PORK! ?
I’ve tasted my fair share of dried out pork tenderloin over the years, but if it’s cooked right it doesn’t have to be bland, boring, and chewy! And something about the combination of sweet honey with the tangy mustard and fresh herbs and onions just gives this piece of meat so much delicious flavor. Plus, you gotta love the crust that forms on the outside…LOOK at that!
As usual, my favorite part about this whole darn recipe is the fact that it’s EASY. And that it only requires a few pantry ingredients and a few minutes of my already-short time. Can you relate?! Your family will love this healthy dinner option!
- 1 (1 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and thyme.
- Place sliced onion in a single layer in bottom of prepared dish.
- Season pork with salt and pepper on all sides, and then place on top of onion in the dish.
- Brush half of the mustard mixture over the pork.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover, brush with remaining mustard sauce, and put under the broiler for about 5 minutes (or until a crispy crust forms on top), and pork reaches an internal temperature of 140-150 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and allow pork to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Looking for other FAST and family-friendly dinner ideas? Try these: