Grilled outdoors or roasted in the oven, a Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin is juicy, tender, and full of flavor! Best of all, you only need about 5 minutes to prepare this healthy, clean eating dinner!
When I recently picked up a pork loin at the farmer’s market, I knew that it would be delicious on the grill. And since grilling meat gives it so much flavor, this particular piece of pork did not need any fancy treatment!
Quick and easy meals are always the way to go — especially in the summer when we would much rather be outside enjoying the warm weather, playing by the pool, or socializing with friends. Fortunately, this simple marinade requires only a few pantry staples…and they work magically together! I’m telling you — Keith was RAVING about this dinner, which seriously smelled like bacon as it was cooking on the grill. It was juicy, full of flavor, and perfectly charred and crispy on the outside. Pair it with a fresh summer vegetable side like my Simple Italian Green Bean Salad and a slice of crusty bread and you’ll have one very delicious meal!
[Tweet “This #healthy Balsamic Glazed #Pork Loin is a perfect summer #dinner for the grill! #recipe”]
Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- 1.5 – 2 lbs. boneless pork loin roast I used a piece of meat that was 1.75 lbs. for purposes of calculating nutrition information
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and honey.
- Place pork in a zip-top plastic bag and add about ¾ cup of the marinade (set aside the remaining ½ cup of marinade for basting later). Seal the bag and refrigerate at least 2 hours (or up to overnight). Turn the roast over occasionally (if possible), so that it can marinate evenly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 35-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 145°, basting regularly with remaining marinade. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Alternative method: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place marinated pork in a large baking dish and pour in the marinade. Roast pork (basting every 10-20 minutes), until a thermometer inserted into center reads 145 degrees F. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
For the Pork Loin Roast:
For 1 tablespoon of Balsamic Glaze:
Looking for more delicious summer meals? Try these favorites: