Crispy, full of flavor, and easily baked in your oven, these Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders are sure to become a new family favorite!
[Tweet “5 ingredients for fast, crispy chicken!”]
Trust me on this one: everyone will LOVE this dinner!
I came up with this recipe when I had a few left-over packets of Ranch seasoning left-over from another recipe. Since my kids adore a similar dish that I make with Ritz crackers and Parmesan cheese, I knew that this version would also be a big hit. Plus, with only 5 ingredients, it’s simple and fast to prepare!
Just a quick note: since I like to prep most of my meals in advance when I have a few minutes of quiet time (i.e., naps!), I usually throw these together early and keep the baking dish in my refrigerator until I’m ready to cook them in the oven. It works great!
We enjoyed the left-overs the next day in sandwiches. Maybe a bigger batch is in order next time!
[Tweet “Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders: 5 ingredients for fast, crispy chicken!”]
Here’s the very simple recipe:
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Tenders
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 1 ounce packet ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken tenders, patted dry
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine cheese, corn flakes, and dressing mix in a shallow dish.
- Place melted butter in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip dry chicken in butter and then dredge in corn flake mixture. Place tenders on prepared baking sheet. Top with remaining crumbs and drizzle with any remaining butter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and coating is browned and crispy.
Looking for other family-friendly chicken dinners? Try these favorites: