A spring celebration wouldn’t be complete without this “Spring Fling” Fluff Fruit Salad! Perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, and Easter, it’s a bright, fresh, and fun fruit salad that showcases all of the season’s best produce!
When the weather warms up and fresh fruits abound, there’s nothing that I love more than tossing all of the sweet, juicy treats into a delicious and easy side dish that the whole family loves!
Even if it’s just February, and even if it’s still FREEZING outside, a girl can dream…right?! Plus, Easter comes early this year and I don’t want to miss an excuse to start celebrating the end of winter!
With a creamy lemon base that is studded with fresh strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and marshmallows, this particular dish is a perfect early-spring treat that pairs nicely with a holiday ham and looks beautiful on a party buffet.
But let’s be completely clear here: I use the term “salad” VERY loosely! ? In fact, I would really consider this dish a dessert or a sweet treat, but that’s why it’s so great for a holiday! Anything goes when it’s time to celebrate, and nothing makes a child (or a kid-at-heart) more excited than seeing a salad on the table that’s chock-full-o marshmallows! It’s fun, it’s absolutely delicious, and it couldn’t be easier to prepare!
"Spring Fling" Fluff Fruit Salad
Yield 8 (1/2-cup servings)
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup mini-marshmallows
- ½ cup (2.25 ounces) chopped pecans
- 1 ½ cups thawed whipped topping (I used Cool Whip Free)
- Mix first 8 ingredients (strawberries through pecans) in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Looking for other delicious fruit salads? Try these: