The perfect fall side dish, this Fluffy Cranberry Salad combines seasonal fruits and festive marshmallows for an easy 5-minute recipe that your friends and family will love!
[Tweet “Check out this easy 5-minute #sidedish #recipe for Fluffy Cranberry Salad! #Thanksgiving”]
I’ve mentioned on here before that our family loves to enjoy ambrosia (or other sweet fruit salads) on special holidays — and even with the occasional weeknight dinner. I love that they are easy to prepare in advance, they only require a few simple ingredients, and they taste delicious!
Since our Pink Ambrosia Salad was such a huge hit in the spring, I thought that now would be a good time to mix it up a little bit and create a similar combination for the Fall. The blend of cranberry, pineapple, and orange results in a fresh, seasonal, and attractive dish that will be the perfect addition to your holiday feast.
Fluffy Cranberry Salad is a sweet and festive side (kids of all ages love those marshmallows!) that complements the savory turkey and dressings that might also find their way onto your plates this season. Enjoy!
Fluffy Cranberry Salad
Yield 6 -8
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- In large bowl, combine pineapple, cranberry sauce, oranges, pecans, and marshmallows. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for more delicious holiday side dishes? Try these favorites: