These oven baked Crispy Shrimp Fajitas are an easy dinner that cooks entirely on one tray -- with only 5 minutes of prep! This Sheet Pan Supper is a perfect family-friendly meal for your busiest weeknights!
You all know that we love seafood around here, but on any given evening I need FAST options that I can pull together in a matter of minutes. The trick is finding meals that our entire family of 5 can agree on -- and that's no easy feat!
When I'm shopping at Walmart, I always stock my freezer with a few boxes of SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp because they're easy to cook, incredibly versatile, and always delicious! And since I don't love washing dishes, I can get pretty creative when it comes to using ONE TRAY for our entire meal. Five minutes of prep and one dish to wash -- it doesn't get much better than that, right?
For these Crispy Shrimp Fajitas, you'll just need 5 basic ingredients:
- SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp,
- Bell Pepper
- Fajita Seasoning
How To Make Crispy Shrimp Fajitas
The veggies cook for a little bit longer than the shrimp, so start by spreading the sliced pepper and onion in a single layer on a sheet pan.
Drizzle the vegetables with oil,
sprinkle with fajita seasoning, and toss to coat. Bake the vegetables in a 425-degree F oven for about 5 minutes before adding the shrimp to the tray.
After an additional 13-14 minutes, you will have a pan full of zesty veggies and perfectly-crisp shrimp. Dinner is practically DONE! Just assemble the shrimp, peppers, and onions on tortillas and add your favorite toppings for the ultimate Fajita Feast!
This is such a perfect meal for families because the children can customize the fajitas to suit their individual tastes. Serving seafood in a familiar dish (like fajitas) also helps picky little eaters expand their palates and realize that this simple dinner is truly "Shrimptacular!"
By combining SeaPak shrimp with fresh ingredients, you get the best of all worlds: a quick, healthy, and easy meal for your family at the end of a busy day.
These fajitas are not only tasty, but the shrimp is an excellent way to meet the USDA's recommendation of eating at least two 4-ounce servings of seafood each week. Good for you, quick, and delicious. The dinnertime trifecta!
More Delicious Tex-Mex Recipes You Might Like:
- Dump and Bake Chicken Fajita Bake with Quinoa
- Chicken Fajita Burger
- Seafood Enchiladas
- 3-Ingredient Nacho Dip
Sheet Pan Supper: Crispy Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper sliced
- 1 9 ounce package SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning from a packet or homemade
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- For Serving: tortillas cilantro, green onion, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, avocado, lime
- Heat oven to 425°F (220C). Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray (you can also line the baking sheet with aluminum foil before spraying for easy clean up).
- Spread onion and bell pepper on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Toss to coat the vegetables with the seasoning. Spread in a single layer. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Give vegetables a stir, and then push them to the edges of the baking sheet to make room in the middle for the shrimp. Add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer.
- Bake shrimp and vegetables for an additional 13-14 minutes (turning over shrimp halfway through).
- Spoon shrimp and vegetables onto tortillas and garnish with desired toppings.
Be sure to look for SeaPak at your local Walmart, and head to the product locator on the SeaPak website to find out which products are available near you. You can also follow SeaPak on Facebook, on Pinterest, and on Instagram for even more easy mealtime inspiration!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak. The opinions and text are all mine.