This 3-Ingredient Nacho Dip is a quick and easy appetizer for all of your celebratory occasions! Whether you're hosting a football tailgate, a family birthday, or just a night in with friends...spend less time in the kitchen with this simple cheesy party snack!
Hey, friends! As we get back into the swing of the routine with school and a new fall season, doesn't it seem like there are more "events" and social gatherings on the calendar? While everyone was vacationing and traveling during the summer months, our schedules were kind of chaotic and there just weren't as many organized functions to attend. But with football season on the horizon, I know that's all about to change!
Everyone loves chips, salsa, and cheese (right?!) so this easy Nacho Dip is the perfect party food to serve while watching Monday Night Football, while lounging with the family on a Friday evening, or while hosting friends for a casual potluck supper. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and it's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
3-Ingredient Nacho Dip
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 16 ounce jar salsa
- 1 8 ounce package shredded 4-Cheese Mexican blend cheese
- Optional for serving: tortilla chips; diced avocado; sliced olives halved cherry tomatoes, chopped green onions
- Spread cream cheese evenly in the bottom of a medium baking dish (I used a round deep-dish pie plate).
- Pour salsa over top and spread to cover the cream cheese. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with optional toppings and serve with chips for dipping!
Looking for other quick-fix recipes? You can check out my new e-Cookbook HERE:
Looking for other delicious appetizers? Try these favorites: