Football season is almost here and I have the perfect game day snacks to share! Nothing makes a crowd of hungry fans happier than these 3-ingredient Chicken Nugget Sliders -- an easy appetizer that's sure to be a touchdown at your next tailgate party!
There are few things that my boys love more than chicken nuggets + football. Why not combine them into one winning team?!
Football party food definitely doesn't have to be fancy, and you certainly don't want to spend all of your time in the kitchen instead of watching the game (or chatting with friends). These Chicken Nugget Sliders combine crispy fried chicken, gooey cheese, and soft little buns for the ultimate game day grub!
Tips For Making Chicken Nugget Sliders;
- Add your favorite condiments such as ketchup or mustard
- Dress them up with a spicy mayo for adults
- Add some lettuce for extra crunch
- Mozzarella or Provolone would also work well
- Serve with dips
And hey! If you're just looking for a really easy weeknight dinner, there's nothing wrong with letting your family pile a few of these little treats on their plates at mealtime...the mini bites are fun to eat, they're kid-friendly, and they're SUPER fast to prepare!
More Party Food You Might Like;
- 3 ingredient bacon wrapped chicken bites
- Mediterranean pita bites
- No-cook buffalo chicken bites
- Easy cranberry brie appetizers
- Jalapeno pretzel dogs
If you’ve tried these Chicken Nugget Sliders or any other recipe on The Seasoned Mom then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what I’m getting up to.
Chicken Nugget Sliders
- 1 15 ounce package Party Potato Rolls (24 count)
- 24 chicken nuggets approximately 12 ounces
- 6 slices about 4 ounces Cheddar or American cheese
- Optional: mayonnaise ketchup, mustard, dill pickles, sliced tomato for serving
- Bake chicken nuggets according to package instructions.
- While nuggets are still hot, place a ¼ of a slice of cheese on top of each nugget and allow the cheese to melt. You may need to pop them back in the oven for a minute or two to help the cheese melt.
- Place a cheesy chicken nugget inside each roll. Garnish with desired toppings and serve.