Well, it's the end of another year...which means that I'm sharing another round-up of the most popular recipes on the blog from the past 12 months. It's always fun to see which recipes appeal most to my readers, and I am so appreciative of all of the comments, feedback, and support that you give me each day. If you haven't tried these favorites yet, I highly recommend that you add them to your menu very soon! Without further ado, here are The Seasoned Mom's Top 10 Recipes of 2014...
[Tweet "Don't miss these reader favorites - the Top 10 Recipes of 2014! "]
Counting down to #1:
10. Slow Cooker Italian Meatball Stew: an easy comfort-food dinner that is perfect for a cool, fall evening. Moms love the ease of the Crock Pot, while kids adore the little meatballs throughout this hearty, nourishing dish.
9. Chicken Pot Pie Pockets:a fun, family-friendly twist on the classic casserole…and you can eat them with your hands! Perfect for little kids, these pockets are packed full of protein and veggies for a nutritious meal that also freezes well.
8. Pink Ambrosia Salad: the perfect salad to pair with an Easter ham, or just about any other savory dish. Plus, it's beautiful on your table and it's FAST and EASY to prep!
7. Slow Cooker Southern Green Beans: tender, full of flavor, and incredibly easy…making them the perfect side dish for your favorite fall dinners!
6. Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet: just 5 minutes of prep and a few simple ingredients make one of the most incredible and easy brunch dishes you have ever tasted!
5. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole: all of the flavors of the classic dish in an easy-to-assemble cheesy pasta casserole. The ultimate crowd-pleasing comfort food!
4. My Grandmother's Bourbon Balls: My Grandmother was famous for her no-bake Bourbon Balls, which look like little snowballs, require only a few simple ingredients, and are spiked with just the right amount of something special!
3. Fluffy Cranberry Salad: The perfect fall side dish, this salad combines seasonal fruits and festive marshmallows for an easy 5-minute recipe that your friends and family will love!
2. French Onion Soup Casserole: Crusty French bread topped with melted cheese and sitting in a sweet onion broth…this casserole is a must-serve side dish at all of your cool-weather gatherings!
and, the MOST POPULAR recipe on my blog...
1. Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders: Perfect for a Kentucky Derby party, but you don't have to wait until May to enjoy these little gems. We serve them regularly at parties because they are the perfect finger food, but they're also a great make-ahead weeknight dinner. They disappear FAST, though...so you may want to double the recipe!
Thanks to all of my loyal readers for checking in with me regularly, tasting our recipes, and supporting this little project of mine. I appreciate you so much! Here's to even more fun activities and delicious treats in 2015!