This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
Host the ultimate holiday brunch or serve a comforting weeknight dinner…with just 10 minutes of prep! This easy Bacon and Cheese Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole is the perfect make-ahead egg dish for any occasion!
Seriously…is there a better flavor combination than bacon, eggs, cheese, and hash brown potatoes? They’re a match made in heaven, and I’ve combined all of them into one simple and hearty brunch recipe!
The liquid that I use to hold the whole casserole together is this delicious and light, unsweetened Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk. From smoothies to baked goods, the beverage is so versatile that it has become a staple in our kitchen!
Not only is this recipe super-easy, but it’s one of those convenient dishes that can be made way in advance. That means that there’s no last-minute prep or stress for you, and a warm, comforting casserole for your friends and family in no time. Happy faces (and tummies) all around!
I even serve this as a weeknight dinner. I have prepped it on a Sunday and served it for dinner on Tuesday!! I love when I can get my act together in advance and get my meal prep done on the weekends. That small amount of organization and forethought goes a looooooong way towards making busy weeknights much smoother. And you just can’t beat the fact that it takes a whopping 10 minutes to prepare!! Served with some fresh fruit on the side, you have a well-balanced meal ready to go…with minimal effort on your part!
Whether you serve this hash brown casserole for breakfast, brunch, or dinner, I hope that your family enjoys it as much as we do!
[Tweet “The ULTIMATE (easy) #brunch #recipe: #Bacon and Cheese Hash Brown #Breakfast Casserole!”]
Bacon and Cheese Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2.5 ounces cooked bacon, diced (about 1 cup)
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup Original Unsweetened Almondbreeze Almondmilk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish and spread potatoes in an even layer in the bottom.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, almondmilk, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese, all of the chopped bacon, and then the rest of the cheese. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes magazine.
Looking for other delicious brunch recipes? Try these favorites: