The perfect fall side dish, this Fluffy Cranberry Salad combines seasonal fruits and festive marshmallows for an easy 5-minute recipe that your friends and family will love!
I’ve mentioned on here before that our family loves to enjoy ambrosia (or other sweet fruit salads) on special holidays — and even with the occasional weeknight dinner. I love that they are easy to prepare in advance, they only require a few simple ingredients, and they taste delicious!
Since our Pink Ambrosia Salad was such a huge hit in the spring, I thought that now would be a good time to mix it up a little bit and create a similar combination for the Fall. The blend of cranberry, pineapple, and orange results in a fresh, seasonal, and attractive dish that will be the perfect addition to your holiday feast.
Fluffy Cranberry Salad is a sweet and festive side (kids of all ages love those marshmallows!) that complements the savory turkey and dressings that might also find their way onto your plates this season. Enjoy!
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- In large bowl, combine pineapple, cranberry sauce, oranges, pecans, and marshmallows. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for more delicious holiday side dishes? Try these favorites: