Whip up a thick, creamy and nutritious Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie in just minutes! With only about 200 calories in each giant serving, it's a healthy, clean, and satisfying breakfast or snack for summer's hottest days!
At this time of year, I start almost every single day with a big cold smoothie! It cools me off, it fills me up, and it keeps me going all morning long thanks to plenty of protein! Since this is a low-calorie smoothie on its own, I like to add some granola to the top and eat it with a spoon (I swear, it tastes almost like Peach Crisp dessert!), or serve a piece of toast with peanut butter on the side.
Need a light snack on the run? It's good for that too...
Use Fresh Or Frozen Fruit To Make This Peaches And Cream Protein Smoothie
Whether you use fresh peaches or frozen peaches, protein powder or yogurt, this is a delicious way to treat your tastebuds while the summer sun is still shining!
[Tweet "Treat your tastebuds to a light and #healthy Peaches and Cream Protein #Smoothie!"]
If you’ve tried this Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie or any other recipe on The Seasoned Mom then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what I’m getting up to.
Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other preferred milk
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored protein powder*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 cups ice depending on how thick you like your smoothie
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- *I used Quest Nutrition brand, which has 100 calories per scoop. If you are making this recipe for children and you would rather not use protein powder, you can substitute with about ¾ cup yogurt (peach yogurt would be good, or use vanilla or plain Greek yogurt for additional protein.
- If your yogurt is not sweet, you will probably want to add some honey or other sweetener to the mix because the protein powder adds sweetness otherwise).
Want to try some of my other favorite smoothies? Try these: