This easy no-bake dessert is perfect for summer! With layers of coffee-flavored pudding, fresh raspberries, and graham crackers, Raspberry Tiramisu Icebox Cake is a simple treat that will wow your friends and family…and it only takes minutes to prepare!
It’s no secret that I LOVE coffee…and dessert. So when you combine the two? It’s heaven.
After such a great response from last month’s Blueberry Icebox Cake, my brain started churning with other similar ideas. It’s still summer, the weather is still hot, and I still have NO desire to crank up my oven. That’s where this tiramisu comes into play!
There’s very little preparation involved in this recipe, which makes it great for crazy, busy moms like myself. You can throw it together whenever you have time (even the day before is fine) and it will be ready and waiting for you in the refrigerator when you want a sweet treat!
I used a cheesecake flavored pudding mix to mimic the mascarpone cheese in a traditional tiramisu. If you can’t find the cheesecake mix, though, a vanilla pudding will work just fine! And since it’s fresh berry season, I couldn’t resist adding the raspberries to this dessert. They’re pretty, they make it look fancy, and it just feels like “summer.” Of course, you could substitute blackberries, strawberries, or just about any other fruit that you prefer. Cheers!
[Tweet “#Raspberry Tiramisu Icebox #Cake is a no-bake #dessert that’s ready in minutes!”]
Raspberry Tiramisu Icebox Cake
- 1 16 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1 oz box instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet or 1 ½ teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 12 oz fresh raspberries
- 8-9 large sheets of graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Whisk together milk and instant coffee granules in a large bowl until granules are dissolved. Whisk in the pudding mix and the whipped topping until smooth and creamy.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of an 8-inch (or 9-inch) square dish, breaking the crackers as necessary to cover the bottom. Top with half of the pudding mixture and half of the raspberries. Repeat layers again. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours, or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, dust with cocoa powder.
Looking for other easy summer desserts? Try these favorites:
5-Ingredient Cookies and Cream Mocha Parfait
No-Bake Chocolate Strawberry Bars