Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Bring this smooth and creamy Peanut Butter and Jelly Fluff to your next potluck, party, or family gathering! Studded with fresh grapes and marshmallows, it’s a salty and sweet side dish or dessert that nobody can resist!
I just couldn’t resist sharing a fun recipe that appeals to diners of all ages. After all, the crowd-pleasing classic flavor combination of peanut butter and jelly just got kicked up a notch!
Some of the most popular recipes on this blog have been my fluff salads…which really aren’t traditional “salads” at all. There’s not a speck of lettuce in sight here! Instead, these dishes are made with a few simple ingredients such as fruit, marshmallows, and whipped topping for a creamy and sweet side salad or light dessert.
I grew up with similar ambrosia salads at holiday meals (they pair perfectly with ham, turkey, stuffing, THE WORKS), and I have continued to serve them to my own family. Marshmallows and a few rainbow sprinkles always deliver smiles…especially when they appear on a dinner plate!
Whether you brighten a birthday party buffet table with this sweet-and-salty fluff, add it to your holiday spread, or just throw it together for a quick weeknight supper, I can assure you that it will disappear FAST! The dish comes together in just minutes and it’s devoured even quicker!
[Tweet “Peanut Butter & Jelly Fluff is a fun sweet #side dish or light #dessert for kids of all ages!”]
Peanut Butter and Jelly Fluff
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Concord Grape Spreadable Fruit
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Optional: sprinkles and/or extra marshmallows for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, grape spreadable fruit, and milk until smooth. Gently stir in marshmallows and grapes. Fold in whipped topping until completely combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you’re looking for even more sweet salads, be sure to check out these favorites: