Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
A healthy and festive holiday recipe is ready and waiting for you whenever you need it! Whether you enjoy them hot or cold, for breakfast or for snack, these protein-packed Eggnog Overnight Oats are a delicious way to indulge in the season’s best flavors — guilt free!
Do you guys love the warm spices and rich taste of eggnog as much as I do? As Christmas music plays and I sit on the couch with a warm fire in the wood stove, it’s a seasonal treat that I crave. Seriously, I go all summer long without thinking about eggnog once…and then BOOM! The calendar strikes December and I’ll figure out a way to enjoy the stuff almost daily!
Since drinking tall glasses of creamy rum-spiked cocktails on a daily basis is probably not the best idea, I instead use the same delicious flavors in a variety of other dishes.
More Delicious Eggnog Recipes
My Peppermint Nog Protein Shake is a favorite healthy option, we love some easy Eggnog Pancakes on the weekend, Microwave White Chocolate Eggnog Fudge is a sweet treat, and these Glazed Eggnog Donut Muffins are perfect at any time of day!
If you haven’t tried soy milk Nog or almond milk Nog, I highly recommend them! The beverages have the same creamy, spiced taste of the classic eggnog…but with only a fraction of the fat and calories. It’s a great way to enjoy the season without completely derailing healthy eating habits!
Why These Eggnog Overnight Oats Are So Great;
- It takes only 5 minutes to prep
- It chills overnight in the fridge so breakfast is ready whenever you need it
- It give you that festive feeling first thing in the morning (who doesn’t want that?!)
- You can top with whipped cream, sprinkles, chocolate chips..you name it and enjoy as a healthy high protein dessert.
Looking for other healthy holiday options? Try these favorites:
- Peppermint Nog Protein Shake
- Crumb-Topped Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Protein Shake
If you’ve tried this recipe for Eggnog Overnight Oats or any other recipe on The Seasoned Mom then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what I’m getting up to.
High-Protein Eggnog Overnight Oats
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- ½ cup Silk nog or other eggnog of choice; can also substitute with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, cashew milk, or other milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon sweetener honey, stevia, sugar, or other sweetener of your choice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Optional Toppings:chopped toasted pecans, whipped cream, extra dash of cinnamon
- In a large jar (or a small bowl), stir together all of the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for a few hours) so that the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
- Just before serving, garnish with optional toppings. Enjoy!