Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Indulge in a sweet, thick, and creamy smoothie that only tastes decadent! With all of the flavors of your favorite seasonal treat, this Frosted Sugar Cookie Protein Shake is a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack to keep you fit and trim through the holidays!
At this point it’s probably pretty obvious that I love to find healthier ways to enjoy the flavors that I love — especially with a seasonal twist! Part-milkshake and part-cookie, this high protein smoothie is the best of all worlds!
Do you want to know my secrets to making a healthy breakfast that’s so thick and creamy it’s best eaten with a spoon?!
This frosted sugar cookie protein shake is the perfect example of a nutritious way to enjoy the flavors of the holidays without derailing your fitness goals. Thanks to help from my blender and a few wholesome ingredients, the rich, smooth shake is ready in a matter of minutes!
Just place everything in the cup, blend, and GO!
The Secret To Making A Frosted Sugar Cookie Protein Shake
In addition to the powerhouse blenders that I use, my other two secrets for a cookie-like shake are raw oats and butter flavoring! That’s right — raw oats are pureed right into the drink, giving it a thicker, chewier, and more dough-like consistency. Plus, the addition of whole grains gives the smoothie more staying power to keep your energy levels high and your cravings at bay!
The Butter Flavor, which can be found near the vanilla extract on the baking aisle of your grocery store, gives the smoothie that rich, buttery taste that you would expect in a traditional cookie. Trust me, friends — this is SUCH a tasty way to start (or end) your day — guilt free!
More delicious protein shakes that you might enjoy:
- Peppermint Nog Protein Shake
- Upside Down Pineapple Cake Protein Shake
- Cookies and Cream Protein Shake
- Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Shake
Frosted Sugar Cookie Protein Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- ¼ cup uncooked raw oats
- ¼ teaspoon imitation butter flavor (found next to the vanilla extract on the baking aisle)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (such as Quest Nutrition protein powder)
- 2 cups ice
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: garnish with whipped topping and sprinkles
- Place ingredients in blender and mix until smooth. Garnish with optional toppings and serve!