You don’t want to miss this simple, 4-ingredient appetizer or side dish! My Ranch Cheesy Bread is the perfect addition to your next picnic, potluck, or easy family dinner.This is my favorite time of year to host parties, cookouts, and potluck dinners with friends. With a house full of kids, it’s much easier to invite other families over for social events when we can open the back door and let everyone run around outside. I don’t have to worry about spilled messes on my floor, the kids aren’t tripping over toys, and a cold beer just tastes better when you’re standing next to the grill, right?
If you think that you might be hosting a gathering of your own this season, then I have the perfect accompaniment for that cold brew, frozen margarita, or whatever your beverage of choice! These simple ranch-flavored cheese toasts are a great finger food that you can prep in advance, bake for about 10 minutes, and then set out on a table for easy munchies. They’re just as good at room temperature as they are hot from the oven!
[Tweet “Easy Ranch Cheesy Bread is a perfect party #appetizer or weeknight side dish and it’s ready in 15 minutes! #recipe”]
Easy Ranch Cheesy Bread
- 1 16 ounce package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 1 French bread baguette sliced into ½-inch rounds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, and dressing mix. Spread cheese mixture onto the top of each slice of bread.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted and golden brown.
Looking for more delicious sides for your next cookout, be sure to try these easy favorites too!