A 10-minute total crowd-pleaser, this Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole is an easy, cheesy, comfort food dinner for your busiest weeknights — and you don’t even have to boil the pasta!
Yes, yes…it’s true! This meal RIGHT HERE is the stuff of carb-lovers’ dreams!
With practically no effort at all (and only a handful of very simple ingredients), you can have a homemade Chicken Alfredo Pasta tender, warm, and oozing with creamy goodness…
My family has loved all of the other Dump-and-Bake dishes that I’ve made, and it seems like you guys have too! What’s not to love, right? You don’t even have to boil the pasta or prep any ingredients, and the noodles come out tender and perfect every time!
Serve this casserole with a green salad or some steamed broccoli on the side, and you’ve got a complete meal ready in a matter of minutes. In fact, it’s WAY easier (and cheaper) than even grabbing take-out from the local Italian restaurant. Can’t beat that!
[Tweet “Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta #Casserole is an easy, cheesy, comfort food #dinner for your busiest weeknights!”]
Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (22 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce (I used Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan Alfredo)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken (or other diced cooked chicken)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (or Italian blend) cheese
- Optional: Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped herbs (such as basil, oregano, and parsley) for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large baking dish, stir together uncooked pasta, alfredo sauce, chicken stock, chicken, and garlic. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; stir. At this point you should check the pasta to make sure that it is al dente (firm but just about finished cooking). I have had good luck with the 30-minute cook time; however, some readers have noted that it required about 10 or 15 minutes longer. If it’s still too hard after 30 minutes, just cover the dish and return to the oven until pasta is al dente. Then move on to the next step.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the top. Bake uncovered for 10 more minutes (or until cheese is melted and pasta is tender).
- Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan or fresh chopped herbs, if desired.
Want to simplify your life even more? My eCookbook Fast, Fresh & Fit! is full of our family’s favorite go-to recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner — and none of them require much prep work! These healthy and easy meals are 100% delicious and SUPER fast! You can learn about the book HERE!
Looking for other delicious Dump-and-Bake dinner options? Try these: