Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Since it’s “Transportation Week” in our house, I knew that we had to incorporate one of my boys’ favorite books, Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman, into our activities. Gibbs and Casey particularly like the part of the book where the traffic light changes and the dogs are instructed to “Stop!” or “Go!” based on the signal colors.
So, we sat down for a quick read-through of this childhood classic,
and then enjoyed some sweet treats for a special snack. Not only do these graham crackers look like traffic lights, but they are also delicious! What’s not to love about graham crackers spread with chocolate frosting (or Nutella) and topped with M&M’s?! Total sugar high, but well worth it. Plus, I loved how fast and easy these Traffic Light Graham Cracker Snacks were to prepare. They would also make a great treat for a car-themed birthday party.
Traffic Light Graham Cracker Snacks
- Graham cracker sheets broken into individual rectangles
- Chocolate frosting or Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread can also be used
- Red green, and yellow M&M's candies
- Spread each rectangular piece of graham cracker with chocolate frosting or Nutella.
- Place a red, yellow, and green M&M on top of each graham cracker so that it looks like a traffic light. Easy!