If you’re looking for a healthy, fast, make-ahead breakfast option that’s just perfect for the season, then you have come to the right place! These Overnight Peach Cobbler Protein Oats are loaded with nutritious fruit, whole grains and protein, but they taste like your favorite summer dessert!
I’ve done it again, folks! I’ve taken the humble little oat and turned it into a delicious and easy weekday breakfast or quick snack. Your tastebuds will think that you’re indulging in sweet, fruity, decadence, but we know otherwise!
Remember my Overnight Berry Shortcake Protein Oats? Well I continued to enjoy them over, and over, and over again…long after that post was published. But then Keith started hauling bushels of peaches into the house from his trees in our yard. Suddenly I was tossing peaches into salads, into homemade freezer jam, into coffee cakes, and just about anything else that I could dream up. That’s when these oats first appeared in my kitchen, and I haven’t looked back!
The combination of spiced peaches, creamy vanilla-flavored oats, and a pecan and graham cracker crumb topping is just a texture and flavor explosion that you do NOT want to miss. Plus, they couldn’t be more convenient for a busy weekday morning. And I definitely know about busy weekday mornings.
You have probably noticed by now that I love to use mason jars and other glassware for a lot of my recipes. Not only are they sturdy and affordable, but they also happen to photograph really well. BUT, if I’m going to take photos of my food in glassware, that glassware better be spotless. Literally. I need the shiniest, cleanest jars, glasses, and dishes that I can find.
In order to keep my kitchenware in top condition, I rely on Finish® Powerball® Max-In-1 automatic dish detergent. And since my life is crazy-hectic these days, I love that I can just pop these convenient little pods into my dishwasher and start the cycle — no unwrapping necessary!
Plus, Finish® gives you an amazing clean and shine – which means you’ll never have to re-wash your dishes ever again. Just imagine what you could do with all of that extra time! Make some Overnight Oats, perhaps (saving you even more time in the morning)!! Do you see a theme here? I’m all about efficiency and making my life easy! 🙂
Another added convenience is that I can pick up a package of Finish® Powerball® Max-In-1 whenever I’m making a quick run through Walmart.
Last week I dragged all 3 of the boys into the store when I needed to grab a few items for supper. We also headed into the cleaning section so that I could pick up another package of the Finish® detergent. Fortunately, it was a quick trip without too many items on my list…
Because let me tell you: my boys DO NOT love shopping (unless I’m bribing them with toys or treats). This pretty much sums up how they feel about our little excursions! Hah!
Do you see that eyeroll? I’m pretty sure that he’s 5-going-on-16!
Lucky for you, there is a great Ibotta offer right now when you purchase Finish® and Jet Dry® products at Walmart. You can get cash back rebates on these great products:
- $1.00 off Finish® Max-in-One 23ct and higher (automatic dish detergent)
- $1.00 off Finish® Jet Dry® 8.45oz (rinse aid)
- Bonus offer: If you buy any Finish® Detergent (23ct and larger) AND Finish® Jet Dry®, you’ll get an additional $1.00
We have the ability to earn up to $3.00 in rebates on Ibotta from Finish®!
Since my Finish® Max-in-One 23ct package retailed for $4.93, I would only have to spend $3.93 with this Ibotta offer. Sweet, right?
I hope that you take advantage of this great deal, as well as the time saving efficiency of overnight oats AND Finish® detergent! Your glassware, your tummy, and your wallet will thank you!
[Tweet “Overnight Peach Cobbler Protein Oats are a #healthy make-ahead summer #breakfast!”]
Overnight Peach Cobbler Protein Oats
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon sweetener honey, stevia, sugar, or other sweetener of your choice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 small peach diced
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- For topping: 2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers 1 tablespoon chopped toasted pecans
- In a small bowl, stir together first 7 ingredients (oats through almond extract).
- In a separate bowl, toss together peaches, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Place half of the oat mixture in a small bowl or a large mason jar. Top with half of the peaches. Add the remaining oat mixture over the peaches and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight (or for a few hours) so that the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
- Just before serving, top with remaining peaches, graham cracker crumbs, and pecans. Enjoy!
Looking for other delicious make-ahead breakfast options? Try these favorites:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Reckitt Benckiser. The opinions and text are all mine.