Healthy Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is an easy all day Crock Pot dinner for busy weeknights. Best of all, your family will love this simple comfort food!
This is Spencer's favorite day of the week (and it might just be mine, too). He gets to play with his friend Jonathan while I get to catch up with Jonathan's mom, Kristin. It's a win-win...and that's saying a lot for a Monday morning!
By the time we get home for lunch, it's a scramble to get us fed, the laundry and other chores done, my work finished, and the older boys picked up by 3. Again, it makes getting dinner on the table a challenge that I honestly just don't have the energy to deal with!
Lasagna Soup Made Easy!
Lucky for you (and me!), I have found quite a few solutions for these out-of-the-house busy days.
Whether I'm facing a morning in town for class with Jonathan, a marathon day of errands, or piles or work to tackle, it's always nice to know that I can dump some ingredients into my Crock Pot in the morning and focus my attention elsewhere for the rest of the day.
With recipes like this Lasagna Soup, I can take a family-favorite comfort food dish and turn it into an easier and healthier dinner that everyone loves. Best of all, it's ready and waiting for us when we need a hot supper together at the end of the day!
Ingredients - What You Need
- Lean Ground Beef
- Marinara Sauce
- Beef Broth
- Bell Peppers
- Canned Diced Tomatoes
- No Boil Lasagna Noodles
How To Make Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Combine the first 7 ingredients in the slow cooker and set it to low. Cook for 8 hours. This is where you can go out for the day whilst your dinner cooks away.
When you're ready to eat put the lasagna noodles into the slow cooker, stir and cook for another 30 minutes. The soup will be cooked to perfection and ready to eat in no time.
Top the soup with shredded mozzarella, parmesan and serve with some crusty bread on the side. You can't beat a hearty and comforting lasagna soup on chilly days or after a long day.
This soup with freeze well, minus the pasta and cheese topping. You can store the soup in the freezer then defrost in the slow cooker and add the noodles.
More Delicious Lasagna Recipes You Might Like;
- Dump and Bake Mexican Lasagna
- Turkey and Pesto Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Skinny Mexican Skillet Lasagna
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
Healthy Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef cooked and drained
- 24 oz jar of marinara sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 red bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite-diced tomatoes, NOT drained
- 7 “No Boil” lasagna noodles 6 ounces, broken into bite-sized pieces
- Shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses for topping
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a slow cooker (beef through tomatoes).
- Cover, and cook on “low” for about 8 hours.
- When there are about 30 minutes remaining in the cooking time, add lasagna noodle pieces to the pot. Stir, cover, and continue to cook for the remaining 30 minutes (or until pasta is tender).
- Garnish with cheese and serve.