You don't even have to boil the pasta for this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken & Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce! With only 5 simple ingredients and about 5 minutes of prep, family dinners don't get much better!
Raise your hand if you have a picky eater in the house!
With many mouths to feed and limited time for cooking, it can be so difficult to come up with new and different mealtime solutions that appeal to everyone at the table. And while we want dinner to be a relaxing and fun way to reconnect with family at the end of the day, the reality is often VERY different.
When little ones join us at the dinner table, dinners can quickly become a stressful, rushed situation in which everyone leaves the table feeling frustrated, depleted, and discouraged. But it doesn't have to be that way!
Quick-prep meals like this cheesy ravioli in Alfredo sauce make home-cooked dinners a breeze. And best of all? Your kids will actually EAT it!
I included chicken and peas in the dish which means that you get a complete dinner in one pan. There's no need to worry about sides, and there's no need to wash more dishes when you're done.
Instead, serve a warm, creamy pasta dish that your entire family will enjoy. And maybe even pour yourself a glass of wine while it bakes? After all, you'll have nothing more to worry about once you pop it in the oven!
Top Tips For Making Chicken and Ravioli Alfredo
- I used cheese ravioli but any will do
- If you don't have mozzarella then white cheddar will do
- You can swap the frozen peas for any frozen veg such as carrots or corn
If you love easy dump-and-bake dinners, be sure to check out these favorites too:
- Dump-and-Bake Meatball Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Crispy Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Taco Casserole
Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce
- 24 ounces frozen miniature cheese ravioli
- 9 ounce about 1 ¾ cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 36 ounces about 4 ¼ cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Spray a 9x13-inch dish with cooking spray.
- Stir together ravioli (still frozen is fine), chicken, and Alfredo sauce in the dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, stir in the peas, and top with cheese.
- Continue baking, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until cheese is browned and ravioli is tender.