Bring this smooth and creamy Peanut Butter and Jelly Fluff to your next potluck, party, or family gathering! Studded with fresh grapes and marshmallows, it’s a salty and sweet side dish or dessert that nobody can resist!
I just couldn’t resist sharing a fun recipe that appeals to diners of all ages. After all, the crowd-pleasing classic flavor combination of peanut butter and jelly just got kicked up a notch!
Some of the most popular recipes on this blog have been my fluff salads…which really aren’t traditional “salads” at all. There’s not a speck of lettuce in sight here! Instead, these dishes are made with a few simple ingredients such as fruit, marshmallows, and whipped topping for a creamy and sweet side salad or light dessert.
I grew up with similar ambrosia salads at holiday meals (they pair perfectly with ham, turkey, stuffing, THE WORKS), and I have continued to serve them to my own family. Marshmallows and a few rainbow sprinkles always deliver smiles…especially when they appear on a dinner plate!
Whether you brighten a birthday party buffet table with this sweet-and-salty fluff, add it to your holiday spread, or just throw it together for a quick weeknight supper, I can assure you that it will disappear FAST! The dish comes together in just minutes and it’s devoured even quicker!
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Concord Grape Spreadable Fruit
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Optional: sprinkles and/or extra marshmallows for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, grape spreadable fruit, and milk until smooth. Gently stir in marshmallows and grapes. Fold in whipped topping until completely combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you’re looking for even more sweet salads, be sure to check out these favorites: