This Gingerbread Cookie Champagne Spritzer is a fun and festive Christmas cocktail — perfect for a cookie exchange party, for a happy hour with the girls, or for any other holiday gathering. It’s a simple and quick beverage that everyone loves!
‘Tis the season, right?! With Thanksgiving behind us, it’s time to start planning those Christmas parties! And what’s a holiday party without a cookie-themed cocktail?
I’m no mixologist, so I’m keeping it very simple today. There’s no reason to make our lives any more difficult at this time of year anyway, right? Just line the rim of a glass with cookie crumbs and stir together two delicious ingredients…you’ll be good.to.go. And your girlfriends will be oh-so-impressed!
I use the store-bought Pepperidge Farm Gingerman cookies for this recipe because they’re nice and crunchy, which makes them easy to crush and then use on the glasses. Anything similar will work well too!
Set aside that bottle of beer or that standard glass of red wine…it’s time to celebrate with something light, bubbly, and FUN!
Gingerbread Cookie Champagne Spritzer
- 12 ounces champagne sparkling wine, chilled
- 8 ounces ginger ale, chilled
- For garnish: finely crushed gingerbread cookies (I used Pepperidge Farm Gingerman cookies)
- Stir together champagne and ginger ale in a large pitcher.
- Place crushed cookies in shallow dish.
- Prepare champagne flutes or wine glasses by dipping the rim of each glass in water and then in the cookie crumbs. Divide champagne mixture among glasses and serve.
Looking for some delicious appetizers to serve with the drinks at your holiday party? Try these favorites: