Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Easy dinner alert! You only need 10 minutes of prep for these One Pan Ranch Pork Chops and Crispy Potatoes — a Sheet Pan Supper for busy nights that’s comforting, easy and delicious!
These ranch pork chops are made for busy weeknights. When you’ve been running around like crazy or had a really hectic day, everyone’s hungry and you just want a comforting meal on the table fast.
The thing is you can have a comforting meal with very little prep, loads of flavor and yes everyone will love it too. This simple one pan meal is here to save the day (or dinner).
Ingredients For Ranch Pork Chops
- Pork Chops
- Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Baby Red Potatoes
- Olive Oil
How simple are the ingredients here? The thing I love about it is that it’s not going to break the bank either it’s just homely comforting food at it’s best.
With just 10 minutes of prep, dinner comes together on one tray and results in the most delicious juicy and tender ranch pork chops with crispy potatoes.
I might not be able to check off everything on my massive to-do list, but I end the day around the table with my family — feeling accomplished, nourished, and full of love. A homemade dinner might not be everything, but tonight it’s more than enough.
I hope that you’ll show yourself some grace, bake some pork chops, and enjoy the smiles around your table as well.
PS – It’s fine to tell your kids that it’s chicken, if that convinces them to eat it. Works like a charm with my two-year-old!
Tips For Making Ranch Pork Chops
- You can put the pork chops under the broiler for a few minutes to get a nice char and crispy topping
- Feel free to add fresh herbs in at the end such as parsley, it gives it a nice freshness and extra flavor
- This meal is delicious with a side salad
- Cooking for Only Two? I purchase these thick-cut pork chops in packages of two at the grocery store, so this is a very easy recipe to just cut in half. Save the other half of the ranch seasoning mix for the next time!
More Pork Chop Recipes You Might Like;
- Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops
- 4 Ingredient Baked Pork Chops
- Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Fresh Peach Sauce
One Pan Ranch Pork Chops with Crispy Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1 ounce packet ranch seasoning mix (just the dried seasoning)
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes halved
- 4 thick-cut bone-in pork chops about 7 ounces each
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up) and spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, butter, garlic and ranch seasoning.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and drizzle with about half of the oil mixture. Toss to coat.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes to give the potatoes a head start in the cooking.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and place pork chops on the baking sheet with the potatoes.
- Brush pork chops with remaining oil mixture and place baking sheet back in the oven to cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until pork is golden and cooked through.
- For a crispy, charred finish place the sheet pan under the broiler for 2-3 more minutes.