Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Loaded with fresh veggies, olives, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese and then dressed in a yogurt-based garlic and cucumber Tzatziki Sauce.
This Light and Creamy Greek Pasta Salad is a flavorful side dish or vegetarian main course that’s perfect for picnics, potlucks, and make-ahead lunches this season! Best of all, the quick and easy recipe is ready in about 20 minutes!
Hey, friends! Happy Friday! Any fun plans this weekend? In spite of the cool and rainy week that we have had, I’m looking forward to the typical warm and sunny spring weather that we will soon be enjoying so that we can get back to dining outdoors, grilling our food, and socializing with friends at picnics!
It seems like I’m always trying to come up with easy salads and satisfying sides to take with us to these gatherings — and I always wait until the last minute to do so! If you’ve got cookouts or other fun activities on your weekend agenda, then I highly suggest that you whip up a batch of this Greek Pasta Salad!
Today’s pasta salad recipe is a delicious option that will make everyone at your party happy — after all, you can’t beat the combination of classic Greek-inspired ingredients!
Enjoy This Greek Pasta Salad As A Main Or Side
For those vegetarians in the crowd who might not want to indulge in barbecued ribs or a juicy burger, this dish is satisfying enough to serve as a meatless entree.
But for those other folks with piles of chicken on their plates, a serving of this light and fresh salad is the perfect complement to the classic cookout fare. It might be “creamy” but it’s jam-packed with plenty of filling fresh vegetables with a satiating combination of fiber, flavor, and texture.
Whether you prep this salad over the weekend to keep on hand for easy lunches during the week, or share it with friends at your next picnic, this easy 20-minute recipe is sure to be a winner!
Looking for other great foods to serve at your next cookout? Try these favorites:
If you’ve tried this Light and Creamy Greek Pasta Salad or any other recipe on The Seasoned Mom then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see what I’m getting up to.
Light and Creamy Greek Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces rotini pasta or another small shape like farfalle or elbows
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 cup pitted olives sliced (I use kalamata olives)
- 2 seedless cucumbers peeled and diced
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 10 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 ½ cups crumbled feta cheese
- 24 ounces prepared tzatziki sauce I used two 12-ounce containers*
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water, drain, and cool.
- While the pasta cooks, chop your veggies for the salad.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Stir in onion, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. Add tzatziki sauce and toss to coat. Fold in feta cheese, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.