Are you looking for the perfect warm-weather side dish? This sweet, cool, refreshing, and healthy 3-Ingredient Grape Salad is just the answer! Plus, it's ready in just 5 minutes!
Grapes are definitely one of the favorite fruits in our house. I can't even tell you how many pounds we go through each week! Casey and I especially love to stir grapes into our vanilla yogurt for breakfast in the morning. Something about the creamy yogurt mixed with the sweet, slightly-tart, and juicy red grapes is really a treat. It's healthy, but it tastes like dessert!
That tasty breakfast is actually what inspired my Grape Salad, which can be served for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, or even for dessert.
What ingredients do I need for a Grape Salad?
Oh, my friend. You're never going to believe just how easy this is...
Let's start with the obvious ingredient: grapes! But not just any grapes. RED grapes are the strong favorite here -- for taste and for texture. Just trust me.
The creamy, fluffy base is a quick combination of vanilla Greek yogurt and whipped topping. That's it!
You can add some chopped, toasted pecans just before serving if you like a bit of CRUNCH in your salad, but honestly? My kids prefer the 3 basic ingredients -- no nuts necessary!
It's truly an ideal potluck salad that everyone will devour.
This sweet and creamy 3-Ingredient Grape Salad just upped the boring ole' fruit salad game!
Enjoy, and if you're looking for even more fun fruit salad combos, try these:
- Orange Pineapple Fluff Salad
- Dreamy 6-Cup Ambrosia Salad
- Mint Julep Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Sunshine Jell-O Salad
3-Ingredient Grape Salad
- 2 cups halved red grapes (about 12 ounces)
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container Greek-style vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup whipped topping (such as Cool Whip) thawed
- Optional Garnish: chopped, toasted pecans
- Place grapes in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Place yogurt in a separate bowl and gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the grapes and stir until grapes are coated.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- If using the pecans as a garnish, stir into the salad just before serving.
This Grape Salad recipe was originally published in May, 2014. The photos were updated in June, 2018.