Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Summer is almost here, meaning it’s time for Memorial Day sales! Some incredible cookware products and outdoor grills are drastically discounted this weekend to kickstart summer without breaking the bank. I’ve been scoping out offers on kitchen gadgets, including everything from air fryers and blenders to outdoor grills and barbecue accessories. I even found some Memorial Day deals on products from my favorite brands like Staub, Le Creuset, Kitchenaid, and Oxo.
Memorial Day sales are synonymous with larger kitchen appliances – especially refrigerators – so some huge sales are happening at Lowes and Home Depot. I also found some great deals on indoor and outdoor grills at Target, and although Amazon doesn’t have a dedicated Memorial Day Weekend sale, there are hundreds of individual deals on cookware and other kitchen gadgets. Here are my favorite Memorial Day sales!
My 5 Favorite Memorial Day Sales
This is the upgraded version of the Oxo Mandoline slicer that I have, and it includes 2-sided, premium Japanese steel blades. It’s usually significantly more expensive than other mandolines, and its high rack rates are what held it back from earning a top spot in our Best Mandoline Slicers round-up. However, this deal alleviates that concern by reducing the price by up to 35%, making this a fantastic and extremely useful purchase.
Dash is a leading name in air fryers, and this 6-quart model is up to 46% off, placing it in the same price range as much smaller air fryers! It has a basic design that is easy to use, and comes with an automatic shut-off switch. The cooking tray is large enough for 2 pounds of French fries, 2 dozen wings, or even a small chicken!
What’s great about this coffee maker is you can use it for single cups or switch to larger batches with the coffee pot. Right now, save up to $70 off the rack rates with Target’s Memorial Day sales.
Summer’s the perfect time to whip up some frosted beverages like peach smoothies or my salted caramel protein shakes! If you prefer using a glass jar with your blender (they’re less likely to stain), this touchscreen blender from Oster is a steal! It’s marked down by as much as 30% and includes a 10-year warranty.
The Kitchenaid brand is especially known for its mixers, but they’re often priced higher than similar products from other companies. However, they’re absolute workhorses in the kitchen (I own the Kitchenaid stand mixer), and this hand mixer has the advantage of being cordless. It’s powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and can make up to 200 cookies on a single charge. At up to 15% off, the price is the lowest I’ve seen in a while.
Best Memorial Day Grill Deals
- Up to 20% Off Grills: Just in time for summer, Target is cutting rates on Char-Broil brand grills, including tabletop grills and outdoor charcoal, electric, and gas grills.
- Cuisinart Grill Tool Set – $40.74 at Amazon (Originally $59.99). I love that this 20-piece set includes a carry case. Save up to 32% off.
- Char-Broil Electric Grill – $143.99 at Target (Originally $179.99). Save up to 20% off with this standout deal from the Target sale. This electric grill uses infrared technology, so you can skip the charcoal and gas refills.
- Blackstone Portable Griddle Grill – $284.56 at Amazon (Originally $499.99). If you plan on adding an outdoor kitchen, you can save up to 43% with this incredible deal.
- Cuisinart Portable Gas Grill – $144.60 at Amazon (Originally $199.99). With an easy setup, this grill is great for backyard barbecues or camping. Save up to 28% off.
- Le Creuset Skinny Grill -$119.95 at Williams-Sonoma (Originally $195): This is the pan I use for most of my indoor grilling!
- Cuisinart Grill Cleaning Brush – $9.99 at Amazon (Originally $14.99). Snag up to 33% off on this durable grill brush.
- PowerXL Smokeless Indoor Grill– $69.99 at Walmart (Originally $95). Save up to 26%. This electric grill has removable plates for easy clean-up.
Other Great Memorial Day Cookware and Kitchen Deals
- John Boos Maple Wood Cutting Board – $58.99 at Target (Originally $83.99). This deal on a heavy-duty, reversible cutting board saves up to 30%.
- Merten & Storck Carbon Steel Roasting Pan – $41.99 at Amazon (Originally $59.99). Save up to 30% on this pre-seasoned pan that’s great for searing on the grill or roasting in the oven.
- Staub 5.5-Quart Cocotte – $169.95 at Target (Originally $369.99): This cast-iron cocotte is up to 59% off and is similar to my top pick for the best Dutch ovens. Staub is a fantastic brand and I have several of their products!
- Reclaimed Wood Cookbook Stand – $79.99 at Uncommon Goods (Originally $130). Save $50 on this rustic cookbook stand, which makes a great gift!
- Dash Safe Slice Mandoline – $39.99 at Amazon (Originally $49.99). Save up to 20% on another great mandoline slicer that earned a top rating for safety in our guide to the Best Mandoline Slicers.
- Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0 – $249.99 at Solo Stove (Originally $399.99). Take $150 off this best-selling smokeless firepit for the backyard or camping.
- GreenPan 11-inch Frying Pan – $41.99 at Amazon (Originally $59.99). Save up to 41% on this dual-handled, non-stick pan (with lid).
- GreenPan 2-Piece Sauce Pan Set – $41.99 at Amazon (Originally $59.99). Take up to 41% on these dishwasher-safe, nonstick saucepans.
- PowerXL Vortex Pro 8-Quart Air Fryer – $79.99 at Target (Originally $129.99). At up to 38% off, this is an excellent deal for an extra large-capacity air fryer.
- Thermopro Instant Read Digital Meat Thermometer -$13.59 at Amazon (Originally $17.99). Save up to 24% on this waterproof thermometer.
- Ball Wide Mouth Mason Jars – $26.02 at Amazon (Originally $33.99). You can always find a use for mason jars around the kitchen, and this pack of 8 is up to 23% off.
- Barton 20-Quart Water Bath Canner Set – $89.99 at Target (Originally $117.95). Save up to 28%, plus, it includes 7 jars and a temperature gauge. Water bath canning is the method I use for preserving fruit jams.
- Presto 23-Quart Induction Canner – $134.81 at Amazon (Originally $175.99). Take up to 23% off! Presto is known for high-quality pressure canners, and this one is similar to my top pick for the best pressure canners, only it’s better suited for induction stoves.
- Etekcity Food Kitchen Scale – $11.89 at Amazon (Originally $13.99). Save up to 15% on this portable, digital kitchen scale.
- Ooni Pizza Oven – $319.20 at Ooni (Originally $399). Save 20% on these popular outdoor pizza ovens.
Prices were accurate at the time of publication.