Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Just stir together a sweet-and-tangy sauce and pop these 5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts in the oven! Your warm, flavorful, and cozy dinner will be ready shortly after — with no extra work necessary!
Can’t we all use a few more easy ideas for baked chicken breasts?! They’re just one of those simple, affordable pantry staples that most of us keep on hand. Such a great freezer staple (especially when you can buy them on sale in bulk)!
This particular recipe for baked chicken breasts is quick and versatile, making it ideal for a busy weeknight supper.
You can serve it with rice, a French baguette, biscuits, or egg noodles. Keep it fresh with some steamed broccoli, a light green salad, or some oven-roasted string beans. Honestly, the rich, delicious sauce pairs nicely with just about anything that you can scrounge together from your pantry!
And seriously…it couldn’t be easier!!! With a few basic staples, you can shake together this combination in about 5 minutes (or less).
The sauce keeps well in the refrigerator for up to a week, so you can even mix it together on the weekend and have it ready to go when you walk in the door at night!
Then it’s just a matter of pouring the sweet-and-tangy goodness over the chicken and sticking it in the oven. That’s all, you guys!
I know that this easy recipe for 5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts will soon become a staple in your weeknight arsenal! Enjoy, and let me know if you give it a try!
Extra Tips For Making These Baked Chicken Breasts
- Cooking Just for Two? This is an easy recipe to cut in half to serve a smaller family. Just bake two chicken breasts and cut all of the sauce ingredients in half. Bake in a small baking dish that’s just large enough to hold both pieces of chicken. Cooking time and instructions remain the same.
- Want to Prep Ahead? You can shake together this sauce and keep it in the jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake it again to make sure that everything is fully combined before pouring over the chicken.
More Chicken Recipes You Might Like:
- Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables
- Dump and Bake Jerk Chicken
- Chinese Chicken Salad with Cashews
- Chicken and Cornbread Casserole
5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Spray a large, shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste and place in the prepared baking dish.
- In a large jar with a lid, shake together olive oil, honey, cider vinegar, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dry soup mix, and salt until completely combined.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 35-40 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F). Baste with pan sauce just before serving.