This 5-minute recipe for Microwave White Chocolate Eggnog Fudge is so creamy, so delicious, and so full of holiday flavors that nobody will ever guess how simple it is to prepare! It makes a great edible Christmas gift for friends and family, and it’s the perfect sweet touch to your holiday buffet.
I love to share homemade treats with friends at this time of year, but I often find myself a little bit too ambitious in the kitchen! I have all of these great ideas and recipes that I want to make, but not enough time to execute them. Sound familiar? We’re all super busy right now!
But guess what? Even YOU have time to throw together a batch of this fudge. In fact, in the time that it takes you to read this post, you could practically be done with it! Ready to get to the good stuff?
You don’t even need to turn on your oven or stove. That’s right — the microwave does ALL of the work for you! I’m telling you, friends: this is a genius little kitchen hack…and it’s a secret that you don’t have to tell anyone!
- 1 teaspoon butter or cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 2 cups (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract
- ½ cup (3 ounces) cinnamon chips (or you can use additional white chocolate chips)
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter or cooking spray; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt frosting and white chocolate chips; stir until mixture is smooth. (Microwaves vary, but I microwaved mine for 1 minutes, stirring halfway through).
- Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg, and rum extract. Cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Transfer to prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil, cut into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Looking for other delicious holiday treats? Check out these favorites: