You only need 4 ingredients and about 15 minutes for this festive dessert that’s worthy of any special celebration! Whether you serve White Chocolate Champagne Fondue at a holiday party, for a New Year’s gathering, or as a romantic dessert on Valentine’s Day, it’s a special sweet treat that makes a big statement — with very little effort!
Hello, hello! Are you almost ready for Christmas?! Have you wrapped your presents, baked your cookies, and planned a menu? My boys are home from school this week on “vacation,” so I’ve had to take care of most of my cooking and shopping in advance. And you know what that means? My brain is already thinking about New Year’s Eve!
If you’re hosting a party with friends, going to a potluck, or just having a low-key evening at home, this dip is for you! Any special occasion deserves a sweet treat with a little bit of bubbly added into the mix, and my white chocolate fondue is no exception! Plus, it couldn’t be easier (you know I’m not into complicated recipes, right?!)…
Best of all, there’s really no “cooking” involved. You just melt the chocolate (along with a couple of other ingredients) in a pot and serve it with any delicious dippers that you love. I’m a big fan of the frozen pound cake, which I can just thaw on the counter, dice into cubes, and pile high on a platter. Fruit is always a safe bet (and it’s colorful), but sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, or even something salty like pretzels would all be AWESOME dunked into the warm, creamy treat.
Enjoy, and have a very happy holiday!!
White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
Yield 1 1/3 cups
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 squares white baking chocolate
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons champagne
- For serving: cubed pound cake; fresh strawberries, bananas, orange slices, or other fresh fruit; cookies
- In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir the chocolate chips, chocolate squares, and cream over low heat until smooth. Stir in the champagne.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or slow cooker (on warm setting) and keep warm.
- Serve with cake, fruit, or cookies for dipping!
Looking for other festive party food? Try these Champagne Cake Balls!