Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie
A Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie that so easy to make and perfect for summer!
Servings 1 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other preferred milk
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored protein powder*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 cups ice depending on how thick you like your smoothie
- *I used Quest Nutrition brand, which has 100 calories per scoop. If you are making this recipe for children and you would rather not use protein powder, you can substitute with about ¾ cup yogurt (peach yogurt would be good, or use vanilla or plain Greek yogurt for additional protein.
- If your yogurt is not sweet, you will probably want to add some honey or other sweetener to the mix because the protein powder adds sweetness otherwise).
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 755IU | Vitamin C: 15.3mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 0.6mg