Greek Pita Bread Bites
These Greek Pita Bread Bites are so easy and delicious they're perfect for whipping up for a quick appetizer or snack.
Servings 8 servings
- 8 1-ounce miniature whole grain pita pockets
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 2.25 ounce can sliced California Black Ripe Olives, drained
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 4 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- Fresh basil and fresh parsley for garnish
Spread about 2 tablespoons of hummus onto each pita pocket.
Drain a can of California Black Ripe Olives and pile them high on top of your hummus!
Top with the remaining ingredients, cut into small wedges if desired, and serve immediately.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 494mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 275IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 1mg