Honey Dijon Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Juicy and delicious Honey Dijon Roasted Pork Tenderloin. This roast is super simple, healthy and a sure family favorite!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 (1 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 sweet onion thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and thyme.
Place sliced onion in a single layer in bottom of prepared dish.
Season pork with salt and pepper on all sides, and then place on top of onion in the dish.
Brush half of the mustard mixture over the pork.
Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
Remove cover, brush with remaining mustard sauce, and put under the broiler for about 5 minutes (or until a crispy crust forms on top), and pork reaches an internal temperature of 140-150 degrees F.
Remove from oven and allow pork to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Use a meat thermometer to check your meat is cooked through
- Buy high-quality pork for best results and flavor
- I like to keep this dish simple but feel free to add different herbs and spices
- Leftovers are great with salad or in sandwiches
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for around 3 days or frozen
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 554mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.5mg