Seafood Salad Recipe
A retro classic, this Seafood Salad recipe comes together in just 10 minutes!
Servings 4 people
- 16 ounces imitation crab
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mixed Seafood Salad Recipe: You can use just about any seafood that you prefer in this dish. Swap out the imitation crab and replace it with shrimp, real crabmeat, or lobster meat. You can also use a combination of seafood -- for instance crabmeat and shrimp. Just make sure that you have a total of 1 pound of seafood for the recipe.
- Frozen, thawed peas would be a nice addition to the salad.
- Make sure that you mince your red onion into very fine pieces so that you don't bite into a large chunk of onion in the salad.
- I use Duke's mayonnaise because it's our favorite; however, you can substitute with low-fat mayonnaise if you prefer.
- Seafood Pasta Salad: Cook, drain and cool 1 pound of pasta. Double all of the ingredients except for the crab meat. Combine the cooked, cooled pasta, the crab, and the rest of the (doubled) ingredients for a delicious seafood pasta salad recipe!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 309.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 12.2g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 873.9mg | Potassium: 45.9mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 6.2g