Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
You only need 5 minutes of prep to get these Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops into the slow cooker!
Servings 6 people
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, NOT diluted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional, for a thicker gravy)
- 6 thick pork chops, bone-in or boneless are both fine (about 2 – 2 ½ lbs. total)
In the insert of a slow cooker, combine condensed soup, garlic, thyme, pepper, Ranch seasoning, and (optional) cornstarch until smooth.
Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Place in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- The cornstarch serves as a thickening agent so that you have a nice, thick gravy at the end of the cooking time. Otherwise, the condensation from the pot thins the sauce significantly. If you don't mind a thinner gravy, just omit the cornstarch. It will still be great!
- You can use either bone-in or boneless pork chops for this recipe. The best pork chops for slow cooking are thick-cut chops with nice marbling throughout. You want a chop with plenty of fat on it to keep the meat moist during the slow cooking process. Look for a blade chop, shoulder chop or sirloin chop, if possible.
- If using smaller, thinner or leaner pork chops, reduce the cooking time to 2-3 hours on LOW.
- You can substitute with a can of cream of mushroom soup instead of the cream of chicken soup, if you prefer.
- Swap out the thyme or use other herbs instead. This recipe is very flexible!
- Don't have fresh garlic on hand? You can substitute with a pinch of garlic powder, or just omit that ingredient altogether.
- Nutrition information provided below is just an estimate. The facts may vary depending on the size and type of pork chops that you use, as well as the brands of other ingredients that you use.
Serving: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 230.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.2g | Protein: 28.8g | Fat: 7.7g | Saturated Fat: 3.1g | Cholesterol: 77.5mg | Sodium: 1489.2mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 0.4g