Italian Balsamic Vinaigrette
This Italian Balsamic Vinaigrette is a simple homemade salad dressing that's ready to enjoy in just 5 minutes!
Servings 20 tablespoons
- ¼ cup Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PDO
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil imported from Italy (Olio Toscano PGI)
- 3 cloves garlic minced, pressed, or grated
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- For serving: mixed greens
- Make sure that you finely mince, press or grate your garlic. You don't want any big chunks of garlic floating around in your dressing.
- Prep ahead! You can make a batch of this honey balsamic vinaigrette and keep it in your refrigerator for at least 1 week.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 5mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.1mg