Chocolate Almond Protein Smoothie
This Chocolate Almond Protein Smoothie is an easy breakfast recipe that's ready in just 5 minutes!
Servings 1 serving
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- ⅔ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or any other milk of choice
- ½ cup vanilla Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt or Light & Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 cups ice depending on desired thickness
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder optional
- Optional toppings: toasted almonds chocolate chips
This yields one very large smoothie, or two smaller smoothies.
The protein powder will help to thicken the smoothie and increase the protein, but it is not necessary. The nutrition facts do NOT include protein powder.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 293mg | Potassium: 976mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 488mg | Iron: 2.3mg