4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip
Thick, rich, and smooth, this 4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip is a sweet and easy snack recipe that's ready in about 5 minutes.
Servings 14 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- For serving: sliced apples
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. I use a hand-held electric mixer to make the dip soft and fluffy, but you can also just mix it really well with a wooden spoon or whisk.
Serve with sliced apples for dipping.
- Use block-style full-fat cream cheese. A tub of spreadable cream cheese will not yield the same texture.
- Make sure that the cream cheese is nice and soft so that it blends smoothly with the other ingredients.
- If the dip is cold, let it sit on the counter for at least 10 minutes before enjoying so that it can soften. This will make it easier for dipping!
- Add warm spices to the dip, such as cinnamon, nutmeg or apple pie spice mix.
- Prep ahead: the dip will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 38mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.1mg