Strawberry Jello Salad
This Strawberry Sunshine Jello Salad is a special sweet treat for the warm months ahead. Best of all, it's ready for the refrigerator with just 5 minutes of prep!
Servings 8 servings
- 2 small boxes strawberry Jell-O I used 0.3 ounce boxes of sugar-free Jell-O, but small boxes of regular Jell-O also work!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 14 ounce pkg. frozen, sliced strawberries (or about 3 cups fresh sliced strawberries)
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 15 ounce can sliced peaches, NOT drained
- Frozen whipped topping thawed (for serving)
Spray a 9 x 13-inch dish* with cooking spray. Set aside.
Whisk together Jell-O and boiling water until Jell-O dissolves. Stir in berries, pineapple, and peaches (with peach juice).
Pour mixture into prepared dish.
Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until set.
Cut into squares; dollop with whipped topping just before serving.
- I have also prepared this Jello Salad in a deep 11 x 7-inch dish. The smaller dish yields thicker slices, so choose your preference. If you go with the smaller dish, just make sure that your dish is relatively deep so that it can accommodate all of the fruit.
- Cooking for a Smaller Family? Cut all of the ingredients in half and prepare the salad in an 8-inch square dish. The rest of the instructions remain the same.
- Want to try other flavors? you can use any berries you like in this dish and you could also opt for other jello flavors such as raspberry or cherry!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 56.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.8g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 46.6mg | Fiber: 2.6g | Sugar: 10.1g