10-Minute Peanut Butter Skillet Granola
Salty, sweet, crunchy, and delicious -- this quick granola recipe is perfect for breakfast or snack!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 tablespoon oil I used avocado oil, but coconut oil, canola oil, or vegetable oil are all fine substitutes
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons salted peanut butter
- ½ cup chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Old-Fashioned rolled oats
Heat oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, peanuts, brown sugar, and salt in a large skillet over medium-low heat until completely combined (about 2 minutes).
Add oats and continue stirring, to coat, for about 5-10 minutes (or until oats are toasted and golden brown).
Transfer oats to a cookie sheet or large cutting board to cool in a single layer. I like to use the back of a large spoon or spatula to gently press the granola firmly into the cookie sheet. This helps it clump together as it cools and hardens.
Store in an airtight container for about 1 week.
Serving: 1/4 cup | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Sodium: 39mg | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar: 7g