Easy No Bake Cookies
These Easy No Bake Cookies are a rich combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and oats -- and there's no need to turn on your oven!
Servings 36 cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups quick oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
Line a large baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
Combine butter, milk, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, whisking as the mixture comes to a boil. Continue whisking and allow the mixture to boil for about 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the oats and peanut butter until completely combined.
Use a spoon to drop the oat mixture onto the wax paper. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set until firm (at least 10 minutes).
Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator to keep them firm and fresh for up to one week.
- Quick oats work so much better than old fashioned oats which tend not to firm up as well.
- Feel free to swap the peanut butter for another nut butter or biscoff spread.
- Why not drizzle some melted chocolate over the top, white chocolate would look great!
- You can also add in dried fruit and nuts for a variation.
- These cookies will store well in the fridge for up to 1 week. Make sure to store them in a sealed container. You can also freeze these cookies.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.6g | Protein: 2.2g | Fat: 5.2g | Saturated Fat: 2.1g | Cholesterol: 7.2mg | Sodium: 51.5mg | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 12g