Dump-and-Bake Chicken Divan
This Dump-and-Bake Chicken Divan is an easier, faster version of the classic dinnertime favorite! Broccoli and chicken are layered with a creamy, cheesy sauce and finished with a breadcrumb topping.
Servings 6 servings
- 4 cups cooked diced chicken (you can use leftover meat, a rotisserie chicken, or prepared cooked chicken strips like Tyson Grilled & Ready)
- 24 ounces frozen broccoli florets thawed
- 2 10.5 ounce cans condensed cream of chicken soup (NOT diluted)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange chicken and broccoli in the bottom of the prepared dish.
Stir together soup, mayonnaise, wine, and lemon juice. Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
In a small bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle on top.
Bake, uncovered, for about 25-30 minutes (or until heated through).
Cooking for a Smaller Family? Cut all of the ingredients in half (for instance, use 2 cups of chicken, one 12-ounce package of broccoli florets, l can of soup, etc.) and bake the casserole in an 8-inch square dish. Cooking time remains the same.
Want to Prep Ahead? Assemble this casserole in advance and keep it covered in the refrigerator until ready to bake. It should be fine for up to 24 hours, or you can freeze it (before baking) for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1/8 of the recipe | Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.5g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4.7g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 677mg | Fiber: 2.8g | Sugar: 4.5g