5-Ingredient Baked Ham with Apricot Glaze
You only need 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep to make this Baked Ham with Apricot Glaze!
Servings 6 people
- 1 sliced smoked boneless ham (about 2.5 – 3 lbs.)
- ¾ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves (use less cloves if you don’t want a strong cloves taste)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Place ham in a baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine preserves, mustard, sugar, and cloves. Spread about ¼ of the mixture on top of the ham. Reserve the remaining glaze.
Cover ham loosely with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
Uncover ham, spread another ¼ of the glaze over top, and bake (uncovered) for an additional 15-20 minutes. Do not overcook.
Warm remaining glaze in a saucepan and serve with ham slices.
- It's safe to assume about ⅓ lb. - ½ lb. of the baked ham per person. For example, a 3-lb. ham will serve about 6 people.
- Cooked ham will keep in the refrigerator for about 3-4 days.
- Wrapped tightly, the cooked ham will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- If you don't want a fairly strong cloves taste, you can decrease the amount that you use to just a dash.
- Instead of apricot preserves, try using orange marmalade for an equally delicious ham glaze!
Serving: 0.5lb. of ham and ⅙ of the glaze | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 2874mg | Potassium: 634mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 3.2mg