Blueberry Muffin Easy Oatmeal Cookies
Delicious and healthy blueberry muffin easy oatmeal cookies that are perfect for breakfast or a quick snack.
Servings 22 cookies
- 1 (17.8 ounce box) blueberry muffin mix (I like Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry mix, which includes a can of blueberries, but any similar boxed mix will work well. If you use a mix without a can of blueberries, you can about ¼ cup - ½ cup of fresh or frozen blueberries to the mix)
- ¾ cup quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 small eggs or 1 extra large egg
Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Spray two large baking sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
Wash blueberries in a colander; drain and allow to dry on paper towels.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine muffin mix, oats, brown sugar, canola oil, milk, and egg. Mix well.
Gently fold in blueberries.
Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto prepared baking sheets. If the dough is very sticky, just keep your hands and your tablespoon wet so that the batter doesn’t stick too much.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until just set.
Look for a muffin mix that includes a can of wild blueberries (such as Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin mix).
Tips For Making These Easy Oatmeal Cookies:
- If you use a mix without a can of blueberries, you can use about ¼ cup - ½ cup of fresh or frozen blueberries to the mix
- If you don't have a blueberry muffin mix then any boxed muffin mix will do
- You can also try adding different fresh or frozen berries such as raspberries
- Once cooled store these oatmeal cookies in airtight containers for up to 5 days to 1 week
- You can wrap these tightly in plastic wrap and foil and freeze them in airtight containers
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 112.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.3g | Protein: 1.8g | Fat: 4.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.1g | Cholesterol: 9.8mg | Sodium: 103.2mg | Potassium: 13.3mg | Fiber: 1.9g | Sugar: 8.9g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.6mg