Overnight Apple Crisp Breakfast Parfait
An easy grab and go breakfast and a fall treat for your tastebuds! Layers of tender spiced apple and creamy Greek yogurt.
Servings 1 serving
- 1 5.3 ounce container Greek-style vanilla yogurt
- 1 apple diced
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice can substitute with ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa packed (or you can substitute with oats, granola, or cooked brown rice)
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans or granola for topping
- Optional: whipped topping
Place diced apple in a microwave-safe bowl. Sprinkle with apple pie spice and toss to coat. Microwave on high until apple reaches desired softness (approximately 1-2 minutes). Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
In a separate glass jar or other container, place half of the yogurt.
Top yogurt with half of the cooked apple.
Add 2 tablespoons of quinoa on top.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 491mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 8.4mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.4mg