Short-Cut Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup
A delicious easy and comforting Mexican chicken and rice soup perfect for chilly nights.
Servings 4 -6 servings
- 2 containers Minute® Ready to Serve White Rice heated in microwave according to package instructions
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 15.25 oz. can sweet corn, drained
- 1 12.5 oz. can white chicken breast, drained (can substitute with 1-2 cups of leftover cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken, chopped)
- 1 10.75 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz. taco sauce
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Optional: cheddar cheese green onions, sour cream, tortilla chips for garnish
Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with desired toppings.
Calories: 865kcal | Carbohydrates: 111g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1505mg | Potassium: 1448mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 790IU | Vitamin C: 24.9mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 16.1mg