Christmas Snack Mix
With just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep, this sweet, salty and easy Christmas Snack Mix is a crowd-pleasing finger food for any festive occasion!
Servings 12 cups
- 2 cups (5 ounces) White Fudge Covered Pretzels or other yogurt-covered pretzels (about
- 7-8 cups popped popcorn salted, unsalted, or kettle corn – whatever you prefer!
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup red and green M&M's candies
COOK'S TIPS AND RECIPE VARIATIONS:
- Use any popcorn that you prefer -- butter-flavored, simply salted, or even kettle corn! You can purchase a bag of popcorn for the fastest option (we love this brand), or pop it yourself at home. Just make sure that your popcorn is cooled to room temperature before you mix it with the rest of your ingredients.
- I used plain milk chocolate M&M's here, but you can use any variety that you love. Peanut M&M's are great (if you don't have allergies), and so are the holiday-themed flavors like white chocolate peppermint M&M's!
- You can easily scale this recipe to feed a crowd. Need a big batch? Just double or triple the ingredients!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 175.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.5g | Protein: 2.1g | Fat: 6.5g | Saturated Fat: 4.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 1.6mg | Sodium: 64.9mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 19g