Chicken Parmesan Sliders Casserole
Super easy, delicious and fun Chicken Parmesan Sliders Casserole. This dish is packed with flavor and couldn't be easier to put together. Kids love it!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 10-count package Sister Schubert’s® Dinner Yeast Rolls, thawed and sliced in half
- 10 frozen chicken nuggets
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
Bake chicken nuggets according to package instructions.
While chicken is in the oven, spray a large casserole dish (about 13-inch by 9-inch) with cooking spray and set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Whisk butter mixture until brown sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
When the chicken nuggets are cooked, assemble the sandwiches:
Place the bottoms of the rolls in a single layer to cover the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce on the bottom of each roll. Top each roll with 1 chicken nugget, 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese, and ½ teaspoon of Parmesan cheese. Replace tops.
Pour butter sauce over sandwiches.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- This kid-friendly casserole can be made and baked right away, or you can prep it in advance (even overnight!) and bake it when necessary.
- Leftovers can be kept in the fridge and reheated, you can also freeze these.
- Add extras toppings as you like
- This is a great recipe for kids' parties
- You can easily double or triple this recipe to serve more people
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 503mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 158mg | Iron: 4.7mg