Barbecue Chicken Ramen Noodle Bowls
The most delicious and easy Barbecue Chicken Ramen Noodle Bowls with only 10 minutes prep time!
Servings 7 (1.5-cup servings)
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 small sweet onion finely diced
- 1 small red bell pepper finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups corn frozen kernels are fine
- 1 14.5 ounce can petite-diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 packages 3 ounces each ramen noodles, flavor packets discarded
- Optional garnish for serving: shredded cheddar cheese diced green onions
In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute onion and bell pepper in oil and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in corn, tomatoes, chicken, broth, and barbecue sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Add ramen noodles and let sit for 3-5 minutes until softened.
Serve in a large bowl topped with green onions and shredded cheese.
Things To Add To Your Ramen Noodle Bowls;
- Bell peppers
- leftover roast chicken (make sure it's piping hot if re-heating)
- Hard/soft boiled eggs
- Hot sauce
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 1000mg | Potassium: 380mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 740IU | Vitamin C: 35.5mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg